Genk vs Gent Europa League Live Streaming online 2017

Posted by maknyos Wednesday 15 March 2017 0 comments


1/8 - finals of the European League


Second leg.


First leg: Gent - Genk 2-5


For me, the line has a value of 2.75 goals, odds is solid.


MAX LIMIT by CLICK on SBOBET is 2,678 eur.


If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com


A brief analysis.


For me this is a logical bet.


Gent after a disastrous match on home ground must go for all or nothing, ie. I expect totally offensive formation and risk from first minute.


A bit of statistical data;


Genk in the European league of 15 games played in seven meetings covered a line of over 2.5 goals ie. in six games covered the line of 2.75 goals.


Gent in the European League and the Champions League of 13 encounters played in eight games is covered lines 2.75 goals.


Genk in last five games, in three games covered line over 2.5 goals.


Gent in last five games in all five is covered line over 2.5 goals.


Players absences Genk; Karelis (FW), Bizot (GK), Wouters (DF), Susic (MF)


Players absences Gent; Esite (MF), net (MF), Milicevic (MF) and Soumah (DF)


If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com


I expect three to four goals scored.